Click any of the icons below, sit back, relax and enjoy my conversation with Jason Su on Chasing Poker Greatness.
Today’s guest on the Chasing Poker Greatness podcast is one of the top poker performance coaches in the entire universe… the facilitator of flow, the patriarch of presence Mr. Jason Su who is back for a long anticipated Round 2.
This round 2 with Jason Su features a new CPG format I’ve dreamt up for return guests that zooms in on some of the most memorable moments in their poker careers, including:
– Their biggest influence in turning pro.
– Memorable pots won and lost.
– The most impactful to their poker career purchases my guests have made.
– Their most memorable winning and losing sessions.
With that said, prepare yourself because Jason Su is a man who can’t help but naturally throw down Greatness Bomb after Greatness Bomb every time he opens his mouth.
In today’s conversation with Jason you’re going to learn:
– The critical mistake Jason made early in his poker career and how you can go about avoiding said mistake.
– How binking a multi-table poker tournament for six figures severely hindered his progress as a poker player for a number of years.
– The cash game poker format Jason credits for skyrocketing his poker growth.
– And much, MUCH more!
So without any further ado, I bring to you the founder of PokerWithPresence.com Jason Su.