A dude I used to play cards with who worked at UPS told me a really funny story I wanna share with you.
Apparently it’s tough to get fired from UPS because of their union but one guy, against all odds, managed to pull it off beautifully.
His boss walked up on him while he was smoking a joint in broad daylight while sitting on the back bumper of his big brown truck.
Dude’s boss said, “Hey, what are you doing … you can’t do that! That’s illegal!”
Dude replied, “You can’t get me in trouble, I’m on my break!”
Speaking of breaks, I’ve decided to take the next two weeks off from the VIP Newsletter and the Chasing Poker Greatness podcast.
Don’t worry, this isn’t any sort of vacation. Ahhh, a man could dream…
You’ll see me:
- Re-designing the CPG homepage/showpage.
- Updating my 1:1 coaching page.
- Housing all of the VIP Newsletters onto WordPress for SEO purposes.
- Re-branding my YouTube channel and uploading all of the older CPG episodes onto it.
- Getting Twitch set up for some stream time.
- Creating my PokerCoaching quizzes and webinar slide deck.
- And (unfortunately) much, MUCH more!
I’ve also had 4 podcast interviews and 6 coaching sessions in the last 2 days alone.
I need a nap just thinking about all this stuff.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know what’s going on over here at Greatness Village.
If you’d like to volunteer to help us tick off some of the items on our CPG to-do list, you’re more than welcome.
Just hit reply and we’ll set it up.
Talk to you in a couple of weeks,
P.S. You’ll still be hearing from my man Jason Su on Mondays for your weekly Mental Game fix.
Be safe and if you need anything from me, don’t hesitate to ask in the meantime 🙂