Click any of the icons below, sit back, relax and enjoy my conversation with Coach Bahman on Chasing Poker Greatness.
- His parents fleeing Iran to Holland when he was two years old because of the Iranian revolution.
- An early life that consisted of homelessness, petty crime, and bad decisions.
- How poker quite literally saved his life.
Thankfully in the present moment we all get to benefit from the wisdom Coach Bahman has earned through much blood, sweat, and tears.
In our conversation you’re also going to learn:
- Greatness Bombs on why High Intelligence is not everything it’s cracked up to be.
- Why successful poker players also tend to be highly sensitive.
- The personality trait ultimately leads to poker failure.
- And much, MUCH more!
And before you dive into today’s episode, if you’d like to support CPG while also taking the necessary first step towards playing winning cash game poker, Preflop Bootcamp fires up on the last Saturday of every month.
The place to check it out is ChasingPokerGreatness.com/bootcamp
Without any further ado, I bring to you the brilliant, Greatness Bomb dropping High Intelligent mental game coach of Raise Your Edge, Coach Bahman.